Security for every step of your supply chain
We specialise in warehouse operations and logistics staffing, in both automated and non-automated facilities, providing workforce solutions that help you compete in today’s marketplace.
Our Warehousing Division offers trained and experienced security officers, tested for numeracy and literacy skills, in Receiving, Dispatching, Warehouse and other general functions. Our security solutions are designed to expose any security breaches, reduce theft/shipping loss as well as minimize employee collaboration & sustain profitability for your business.
The strength of your logistics and warehouse security program has a direct impact your bottom line.
Travsec Services is uniquely capable of satisfying your warehouse security and supply chain needs, including but not limited to:
- Double-checking delivery counts.
- Checking stock line numbers on invoices.
- Bin allocations checked for correct stock contents.
- Dummy stacking of goods received on pallets.
- Enforcing movement restriction and cage security
- Ensuring damaged stock is not received, or if received immediately transferred to the location of the return.
- Observe for collusion between delivery staff and client employees.
- Check goods are not received if the system lead time for receipt of the order has expired.
- Maintain security control documentation for dispatch and receiving.
- Monitor warehouse/ storage areas for pilferage and damaged stock.
- Escort potentially hazardous goods to the dedicated zone for destruction.
- Observe the cold chain is adhered to for fresh produce, poultry, meat, fish and dairy products.
- Access and egress management.
- Monitor staff purchases, if applicable.
- Conduct investigations into criminal incidents on site.
- Maintain security control documentation for despatch and receiving
- Monitor warehouse/storage areas for pilferage and damaged stock
- Escort potentially hazardous goods to the dedicated zone for destruction
- Observe the cold chain is adhered to for fresh produce, poultry, meat, fish and dairy products
- Access and egress management
- Monitor staff purchases, if applicable
- Conduct investigations into criminal incidents on site
- Access control
- Integrated Technology Solutions: CCTV Surveillance and Monitoring
- Alarm Response and Verification
- Truck Seal Management
- Emergency Security Services
- Standard Auditing
- Remote Monitoring
- Risk Management